Picker Cups 25P – Series
Picker cups from Flexy vacuum cups.
- The two hardness cup 30/60 shore has a bellow in 60 shore and a lip in 30 shore, which makes the cup stable and durable with excellent sealing properties.
- ”CombiFlex “ material is developed to meet all the characteristics that is required for a high performance vacuum cup.
- Normally our polyurethane vacuum cups will last 3-4 times longer than the cups made of rubber or other vulcanized or polymerized materials. This means less “down time” but more “turn over” with increased productivity.
- Fexible sealing surface with a lighter blue 30° shore.
- Good resilience or flexibility, high tensile strength with high wear and tear resistance, mark free and long-lasting polyurethane.
- Able to keep a much more competitive price.
CombiFlex® vacuum cups
The 25P series Flexy Piucker cups are specially designed to cope with uneven and porous surfaces, suitable applications are cardboards etc. The 60 shore is also useful in the stamping industry. The cleats under the lip also provide a good grip.