- The two hardness cup 30/60 shore has a bellow in 60 shore and a lip in 30 shore, which makes the suction cups stable and durable with excellent friction properties.
- ”CombiFlex “material is developed to meet all the characteristics that is required for a high performance vacuum cup.
- Normally our polyurethane vacuum cups will last 3-4 times longer than the cups made of rubber or other vulcanized or polymerized materials. This means less “down time” but more “turn over” with increased productivity.
- Good resilience or flexibility, high tensile strength with high wear and tear resistance, mark free and long-lasting polyurethane.
- Able to keep a much more competitive price.
CombiFlex® vacuum cups
The 30 series Flexy Friction cups are specially designed to cope with uneven and tighten surfaces, suitable applications are sheet metal etc. The 60 shore is also useful in the stamping industry. The cleats under the lip also provide a good grip. suction cups Suction Cups 30 – Series Flexy Friction Cups
Suction cups are specially designed to uneven and tighten surfaces, suitable applications are sheet metal etc. useful suction cups the stamping industry.
Our PU vacuum cups are widely used in automated automobile assembly plant, labelling and printing, packaging,
medical and pharmaceutical, material handling and many other industrial applications where pick‐and‐place method
are employed. Whether on a short or long runs, for custom or standard designs, we can quote custom cups from
supplied drawings or reverse engineers from customer supplied cups.
Why use our vacuum cup?
In general our vacuum cups in polyurethane compare to other vacuum cups in rubber will last 3‐4 times
longer which also means less “stop time” in production changing vacuum cups. Good resilience or
flexibility, tensile strength and wear resistance are some of the “key characteristics” for good performance
of vacuum cups. Compare to the bigger brand names our quality compatible or even better and in general
we are able to keep a much more competitive price.